Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I asked....



Bismillah Alhamdulillah...



I asked

I asked for Strength
and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong

I asked for Wisdom
and Allah gave me problem to solve

I asked for Courage
and Allah gave me obstacles to overcome

I asked for Friendship
and Allah gave me people to approach on

I asked for Love
and Allah gave me trouble people to help

I asked for Favors
and Allah gave me an opportunities

I asked for Blessing
and Allah gave me menah and enemies

look weird,
but you must have faith..

Maybe I received nothing that I wanted
but I received everything I needed.


by : nature mujahid

No comments:

Post a Comment

sahabat masjid imam as-syafie sesi 2013/2014

sahabat masjid imam as-syafie sesi 2013/2014

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...